Personal Financial Planning means different things to each of us. For some it’s all about a secure and comfortable retirement while others need guidance in how to invest their money or how to transfer their family wealth.
At Alexander Financial Planning, we provide financial planning tailored to meet the needs of our client. Our goal is to simplify your financial life through prioritizing, quantifying goals, clarifying what you want to do and then helping you to implement these changes.
This arrangement includes all areas of financial planning, but does not include on-going investment management. Client can add investment management as a separate service or choose our Wealth Management Service which includes both. A financial plan is designed to help the client with all aspects of financial planning. The Plan may include, but is not limited to:
- goal setting and the identification of financial problems,
- family related issues that can impact the client’s future financial security,
- cash flow and spending plan,
- identification of assets and liabilities (personal balance sheet),
- a review of insurance policies related to risk exposure,
- tax planning,
- investment education and a review of all investment accounts,
- identification of current asset allocation,
- education planning with funding options,
- pension options and social security optimization,
- one or more retirement planning scenarios,
- charitable goals and giving,
- small business planning issues,
- company fringe benefits,
- special needs planning,
- elder care planning,
- estate planning review,
- or, other issues specific to the client.
A written evaluation of each client's plan is provided along with a “To Do” List broken down in quarters. Our objective is to make a positive impact on our client’s financial future.